Son-in-Law with Benefits

My husband passed a few years ago and our only child lives about 40 miles away. Prior to him passing I rarely saw her because my husband did not approve of who she married. Let's just say my son-in-law is a horse of a different color.

I'm 62 years old and just retired from teaching. My home is actually more than I need and before I decided to downsize, I asked my daughter, May, if they wanted to move in with me. There is plenty of room for all of us to have our privacy and they would no longer have to pay rent. All I ask is that my son-in-law deal with the landscapers when they come over and deal with any repairman when something needed to be repaired. That was a task I never enjoyed because I always felt like repairmen were trying to take advantage of a woman.

After a few weeks of thinking it over May and her husband, Jeffery, agreed and we all became a happy blended family. As I predicted privacy was not an issue and the two of them took full advantage of the hike and bike trail nearby and there was plenty of shopping. I always kept myself busy and sometimes on weekends we would drive to the beach and spend the day together.

There were times when I felt like a third wheel but both assured me that was not the case. Besides we all seemed to be happy together.

I never gave much thought to them once they would retire for the evening but one night, I was in the living room reading a book when I heard what I thought were people whispering. It didn't take long to figure out that they were making loving. Curiosity got the best of me and I listened intently. I could only hear May at first and she was clearly saying, "yes that's it, give it to me, yes, yes, give it to me."

I couldn't hear Jeffery but I started to imagine what was going on behind the closed doors to their bedroom. After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore and I forced myself to go to my room so I couldn't hear them. Still, I couldn't get rid of the images of what I thought they were doing.

The next day, when I was alone with May, I mentioned to her what I had heard and she responded with a big smile and followed that up by saying, "He is the best lover I ever had. Sometimes it is hard to take all of him but that just makes it more exciting."

My mouth dropped open listening to what she was saying. May could see me blushing and just ended the conversation by say, "He has never left me not satisfied."

I must admit that after that conversation whenever I saw Jeffery, I always tried to sneak a peek at his crouch. One day when they returned from bike riding his tight pants didn't hide much and I guess May noticed me staring because later she told me, "You have to see it without the pants and when that thing wants some action." Again, she winked, walked away and left me blushing.

Weeks went by and from time to time I still thought about that bulge in his pants but I knew nothing would become of it.

One day while May was out running errands a package came for Jeffery. Normally, I leave mail in the den but since I knew he was in his room watching television I took the package to him. I opened the door without knocking and was so stunned at what I saw I dropped the package at my feet. He was startled to but he was, let's say, getting in touch with himself. Masturbating.

I was so embarrassed and stumble back out of the room but May was right. The head was huge and the shaft long and thick. He was slowly stroking it and later when I thought about it, I couldn't imagine how my daughter could take all that dick.

I went to the living room and turned on the TV and Jeffery followed me a minute or two later. He apologized for what he was doing and I apologized for barging in without knocking.

I was curious why he was masturbating. I asked him was he satisfied with May and he said, "sometimes I just get horny and she is not around. Besides I enjoy it. There is nothing more relaxing than a good nut."

I hardly heard what he had to say because his dick was trying to poke through his loose pajama pants. I couldn't take me eyes off his pants. Once he realized what I was doing he just smiled and walked back to his room.

I felt wicked thinking about fucking my son-in-law but I told myself it was just a fantasy and it was no big deal.

Weeks went by and one day I guess he got tired of waiting for me to give him a hint or a sign. May left early to do some shopping with friends and a few after minutes after she left Jeffery knocked on my door.

I said, "come in" and when he stepped into the room, he was naked from the waist down. He wasn't fully erect but I couldn't take my eyes away from it. He moved toward my bed and pulled the covers away from me. To his surprise I had no panties on.

He stepped closer and took my bra off. He was rough about it and I got the feeling if I wasn't going to give it to him willingly, he was going to take what he wanted.

He pulled his Tee shirt off and now we were both naked. I was a little frighten but managed to mutter out I think he should use some Vaseline or something. He went into my bathroom and returned with the jar of Vaseline I kept on the counter.

Standing in front of me he slowly greased his dick from tip to base and now it was fully standing at attention. He crawled on top of me and said, "I love a hairy pussy and your red hair cunt makes it that much more exciting."

He roughly held me down and teased me by rest his hard dick against the lips of my pussy. I was a little more at ease but still a little frighten.

I whispered to him, "you don't have to take it. I'm going to give you some." With that he raised my legs slightly and push the head of his dick passed the lips of my pussy. I squirmed to back away from him but he held me in place.

He wasted no time and started fucking me vigorously. I closed my eyes and was just enjoying his big black dick.

He pumped me nonstop for 20 minutes. I kept saying, "yes fuck me with that big black dick." Each time I said it he thrust came more intense.

It had been a long time since I had sex and 20 minutes or so was all I needed to get a good nut. My cries of "you're making me cum" did nothing to deter him and he just kept pumping me. Finally, I literally begged him to stop so I could catch my breath.

He pulled out and half of his black dick was coated with my thick white cum. It was coated. I was a little embarrassed but I could tell he was frustrated and NOT SATISFIED AT ALL.

I laid there naked basking in the glow. I could see he was still hard but it had softened a little. I guess seeing me still laying there with my legs open excited him because without warning he crawled back on top of me. I protested a little but he wouldn't take no for an answer and enter me with one swift stroke. This time he got it all in and I guess it was because he was not as hard as the first time.

Still once inside me I could feel him getting harder and this time he lifted my legs on his arms and gave me a good old fashion fucking. I grunted with each thrust and he whispered in my ear how he had been wanting to fuck my prim and proper ass.

He had no mercy on me. His big dick had me stretched to the limit. I held on for dear life but was enjoying the fucking of my life.

We didn't make love. I needed a good fucking and that's what he was giving me. All I could say was "yes" and "please don't stop."

Jeffery put my legs down and then I was free to return his trust with a thrust of my own. His reaction was, "that's right bitch move that ass, you want this dick don't you". I was going to cum again.

Can't remember the last time I had two orgasms during sex.

Almost 45 minutes had passed and he was still dicking me. Finally, he tighten his grip on me and said, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your pussy."

His voice was so loud and he was so forcefully when he came that it gave me satisfaction knowing I had pleased him.

He pulled out and laid next to me. We were both breathing hard but without warning he got a towel and told me to wipe myself. As I cleaned our cum from between my legs he said, "I want to eat your pussy."

No one had ever gone down on me before and I was reluctant to let him because I always thought that was nasty.

He grabbed my legs and roughly pulled me to the side of the bed where my legs hung over the edge. He knelt down on the floor, raised my legs, parted the lips of my pussy and started to run his tongue around the tip of my clit. It felt a little strange at first. A little soothing actually and I lifted my head to see because I wanted to watch him eat me.

All I could see was my legs in the air and the top of his head between my legs. When he took my clit in his mouth and started to suck it, I laid my head back down and started to enjoy the feeling.

He toyed with my clit and after a few minutes my whole body was shaking. I grabbed the back of his head and started to move back and forth against his mouth as if I was fucking his tongue.

It felt so good. He took his time and kept tonguing the tip of my clit. I was moaning but I couldn't say a word. His tongue felt so good and after a few minutes I lost control. I didn't just cum. It was more like a gusher.

I lost all muscle control for a moment and when I glanced at Jeffery, I could see my cum coating the lower part of his face. I just laid there trying to catch my breath.

He got up and straighten me in the bed. He was stroking his dick and I could see it getting bigger. I knew I couldn't take anymore but I got excited when he started stroking it faster and he yelled, "I'm cumming." He squirted all over the sheets. There was a big glob of cum and watching him jackoff excited me. It was thrilling. WOW!

I was spent and covered myself with the bedspread and relaxed in my thoughts. Jeffery gave me a big wink right before he left and went to his room.

It was quiet in the house and I could hear him turn on the shower.

May came home about 10 minutes later and I could hear the two of them making small talk. She came in to check on me since I was still in my room.

She asked if I was feeling bad, since I was usually out of bed long before now, and I just shook my head "no." About that time, she noticed my hair in disarray and said I must have had it too hot in here because I had sweated my hair out.

Still, I said nothing but she started to notice things, like the jar of Vaseline, the bed in disarray and the wetness on the part of the sheets that was not covered by the bedspread.

She looked puzzled at first and then said without hesitation, "you gave him some didn't you, didn't you." I didn't know what to say or what to expect from her.

She said, "I told you didn't I. Didn't I tell you that was some good dick?"

I couldn't believe what she was saying at first but she appeared as though she didn't mind me sleeping with her husband.

She laughed and said, "do you think it was an accident that I was gone all morning and when he came to your room this morning wasn't he naked, except for his tee shirt?"

I got him so hot this morning before I left, I figured if you didn't give it up he would take it. I kept bring him to the brink but would never let him cum.

I told him I thought you wanted him and I didn't think you could resist that dick once you saw it in front of you.

Mom you looked like he fucked you down. I wish I could have seen you take his torpedo between your legs.

"Did it feel good?"

Quite frankly her attitude surprised and shocked me. I didn't expect for her to find out, let alone plan the situation.

She bluntly said, "were you able to take it all?" She was so at ease asking me questions and finally I said, "it was a little bit more than I could handle but it was very fulfilling."

I really didn't know what to think. I knew I wanted some more of his dick but I didn't think I would basically have her approval.

I knew had to get some more dick soon because all I could think about was him on top of me and me straining to take his dick.

WOW, what a fucking. Now I look forward to May going shopping or coming in to watch her husband dick me down!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=808350

https://www.budgetgaming.nl/profile/Svetoviqa.html

http://forum.akado.ru/index.php/user/105788-svetoviqa/

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/svetoviqa/

https://ko-fi.com/svetozarmarkovic

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/user/svetoviqa/

https://mamot.fr/@svetoviqa

https://social.tchncs.de/@svetoviqa

https://forum.ct8.pl/member.php?action=profile&uid=46526

https://catchthemes.com/support-forum/users/edjomariegwe/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Story Of Nok Pt. 01

The Man with Magic Hands Ch. 04